Lung Yai Thai Tapas, a Veteran Cook's Passion Project, Breathes Fire in Little Havana
A Bangkok-born chef wakes up taste buds with his authentic Thai flavors at this Little Havana haven, serving salty, sweet, sour and hot dishes ranging from red and green curries to pholike palo moo.
Meet the new restaurant from the Lung Yai group.
Located in Midtown Miami, come to visit Daek Miami
Hours of operation for take out and delivery only:
Lunch: 12PM-3PM | Dinner: 5PM-10PM
Sunday: 5-10 PM
Rather than rules, these are friendly policy or tips before, during and after dining at Lung Yai Thai Tapas:
1) Lung Yai Thai Tapas does not accept reservations, first come first serve only.
2) When you arrive, ask to place you’re name and how many in you’re party. Someone will call you when your table is available.
3) Your party needs to be present in order to sit.
4) When seated, we maintain a “one time order only” policy. You will have time to review the contactless menu and order. But, must order all at once. You can always ask for more water and beers.
5) After you and you’re party have finished eating, youré check will be given so that you may pay and let others take youré seat so that they too can experience awesome Thai street food.
6) Best times to be seated is 12pm-3pm, and 5pm-7pm. Mondays we are closed and Sundays open for dinner only.